A visit to Orlando will be a bit sweeter July 8-10, as Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek celebrates its first-ever Cupcake Lovers Weekend, a special celebration of frosted fun.
The special weekend, part of the resort’s season-long SummerBlast! promotion will feature a schedule of activities and events themed around cupcakes.
“Cupcakes have hit the stratosphere of pop-culture,” said Tracy Walker, general manager of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. “And with all of the passion surrounding these tasty treats, we thought they deserved a special spot on our calendar!”
Guests visiting the hotel during Cupcake Lovers Weekend, will have an opportunity to sample and purchase various cupcakes, and participate in cupcake-themed events, including:
- Cupcake Decorating Tips – An opportunity to learn decorating techniques that you can incorporate into your next batch of cupcakes!
- MUSE Cupcake Bar – Curb your cupcake craving with a stop at MUSE, our lobby coffee and sweet shop.
- Cuppycake Kids Zone – A chance for children to decorate their own cupcake, as well as other cupcake crafts.
- Cupcake Walk – Our recreation team has created cupcake themed activities around the pool, including a special version of a cakewalk… the Bonnet Creek Cupcake Walk!
- Cupcake Displays – Enjoy a display of cupcakes decorated by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek pastry chefs.
- Cupcake Voting – Guests can enjoy a display of cupcakes created by Hilton team members… and vote on their favorite designs!
- Cupcake Martinis – The Hilton lounges will feature special “cupcake” themed martinis… you’ve got to try these!
- Savory Cupcakes – Harvest Bistro will be serving several “savory” entrée cupcakes – the latest trend in cupcakes!
- Summer Activities – In addition, guests can enjoy their favorite SummerBlast activities and events, including a DUCKTONA 500, a zany rubber duck race in our lazy river; Dive-in Movies; and our SummerBlast! Saturday pool party, where one guest will win an iPod loaded with the latest hits.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers the best of both worlds: a convenient “insider” location accessible from within Walt Disney World property and the peaceful serenity of the surrounding 482-acre nature preserve. Resort amenities include 1,000 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a 3-acre Florida-style lazy-river pool, a Rees Jones-designed championship golf course, a luxe spa by Guerlain, a full fitness center, and nearly a dozen dining and lounge options, including the award-winning La Luce by Donna Scala.