Disney Cruise Line fans, we want you to be the first to know…Disney Cruise Line is headed to Jamaica next year! That’s right, for the first time ever Disney Cruise Line will call on this beautiful tropical island during select Caribbean sailings from Texas.
The new seven-night Western Caribbean cruises stopping at Jamaica will depart from Galveston in late 2013. In addition to Falmouth, Jamaica, these voyages will call on Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.
So what are some of the best things to do in Jamaica? Nature lovers can snorkel the turquoise waters and relax on the beautiful beaches…take a bamboo raft ride along the Martha Brae River for exceptional views of the island’s lush tropical scenery…or visit nearby Ocho Rios to see the spectacular Dunn’s River Falls.
If you’re looking to experience the history and culture of Jamaica, you can explore Falmouth, one of the Caribbean’s best-preserved Georgian towns. Whether you take a trip through time on a horse-and-buggy ride, shop for arts and crafts or indulge in a meal with Jamaica’s signature jerk recipes, you’ll most definitely enjoy your time in this quaint port town.
• 2013 departure dates: Oct. 5, Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16 and Nov. 30.
• Ports of call: Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico
• One of the Caribbean’s best-preserved Georgian towns, your Clients can sample Falmouth’s history and culture, take a trip through time on a horse-and-buggy ride, shop for arts and crafts and taste Jamaica’s signature jerk recipes. Bamboo raft rides along the Martha Brae River offer exceptional views of the island’s lush tropical scenery and nearby Ocho Rios is known for its spectacular Dunn’s River Falls.
Here are some other additions to Disney Cruise Line Itineraries:
NEW! 7-night Bahamas, including Disney’s Castaway Cay
• 2013 departure dates: Sept. 28, Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 9, Nov. 23, Dec. 7 and Dec. 14.
• Ports of call: Key West; Nassau, The Bahamas; Disney’s Castaway Cay
• Always a favorite port of call for Guests, Castaway Cay is the place for those seeking adventure, relaxation or quality time with the family.
To provide you with shorter cruise options, Disney Cruise Line is also modifying two 7-night sailings into one 6-night Western Caribbean itinerary and two 4-night getaway trips. These itineraries are perfect for those who want to sail with Disney, but are unable to participate in longer voyages.
NEW! 6-Night Western Caribbean
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 21
• Ports of call: Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico, plus three days at sea.
NEW! 4-Night Getaway Sailings
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 27 and Dec. 31
• Ports of call: Cozumel, Mexico, plus two days at sea.
What’s your favorite Caribbean port of call?