A Disney Cruise is perfect for the entire family and Disney provides dining experiences for all ages, but today we’re giving you a look at not-to-miss dining indulgences just for adults. With two adult-exclusive restaurants on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, Remy and Palo, there are at least eight ways aboard these ships to send your taste buds into overload …
1. Petites Assiettes de Remy: This culinary journey is offered on embarkation day at Remy to sample small plates of gourmet cuisine and fine wine. It is hosted by the Executive Chef who provides insight into the culinary creations and the Sommelier who presents specially selected wine to pair with each dish.
2. Brunch at Palo: During sea days and select port days, a spectacular Champagne brunch at Palo offers you a sumptuous buffet of international cheeses, fresh pastries, made-to-order entrées, desserts and champagne. It’s the perfect set-up for second (and third!) helpings of incredible cuisine.
3. Brunch at Remy: You can also enjoy an elegant Champagne brunch on sea days and select port days at Remy. The brunch features a decadent six-course French-inspired meal and a selection of Champagnes to perfectly pair with each dish.
4. Snacks at Cove Cafe: Cove Cafe is an exclusive area for adults to enjoy gourmet coffees, specialty drinks and lighter fare cuisine. Muffins, pastries and desserts are offered throughout the day, and a selection of antipasto is served before dinner.
5. Pompidou’s Dessert Experience at Remy: Offered on sea days at Remy, this six-course dessert tasting is hosted by Remy’s Executive Chef. As each course is served, the chef shares fun facts about the dessert, allowing for an intimate and in-depth culinary dialogue.
6. Dinner at Palo: Palo provides an unforgettable dinner experience at sea with a menu of delectable modern Italian cuisine, classic reserve wines and superior service. Palo’s nightly culinary journey starts with both cold and hot antipasti selections, followed by a main course of pasta, seafood or meat, and a sweet indulgence for dessert.
7. Dinner at Remy: With gourmet cuisine by two award-winning chefs, Remy melds classic and contemporary styles for a fine French dining experience. Dinner is a lavish and leisurely affair, starting with a signature cocktail made tableside, followed by eight to nine small courses complemented by a stellar wine list.
8. Late-night buffet: Even in the midnight hour, you can satisfy your hunger with snacks in the adult nighttime entertainment district. Those who work up an appetite dancing in the night club or want something savory to accompany their beer in the sports pub don’t have to go far.