Whether it’s a delectable brunch or a sweet cupcake on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park, there are plenty of ways to say “I love you” to mom on her special day on May 14.
Let’s start with brunch:
- Boma – Flavors of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. some favorites from the dinner menu are added to the buffet, and breakfast include one mimosa per adult.
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is offering a Mother’s Day character brunch from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. with a Bloody Mary bar and generous buffet.
- Next door at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, the Mother’s day brunch is from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. with a holiday buffet.
- The Wave . . . Of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will host a buffet Mother’s Day brunch from 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Garden Grove Mother’s Day Character Brunch Buffet will be 7 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- For something sweet, Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom Park is offering a Magic Kingdom Mother’s Day chocolate raspberry cupcake. And Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort has a triple chocolate cupcake just for mom with an edible Mother’s Day plaque for decoration.
Call your Kingdom Magic Vacations Travel Planner to book Mother’s Day brunch at Walt Disney World.