Attention Star Wars fans – we have an exciting update to share with you today. The special event, Star Wars: Galactic Nights, which sold out last April, will return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 16.
Held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight, the event will be filled with out-of-this-world entertainment that celebrates the entire Star Wars saga.
Among many thrills in store, guests can expect to enjoy Star Wars entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise and F&B, character greetings, a look at the ongoing Star Wars expansion coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and much more.
Here’s a look at other event offerings:
- Star Wars Entertainment – Both Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will be enhanced with special saga elements.
- Sneak Peeks at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – The Epic Theater will play host to a special one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre Star Wars expansion that’s set to open in 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Special Photo Ops – Throughout the park, guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations, including new backdrops inspired by Star Wars Rebels and more.
- Character Encounters – Be on the lookout for Star Wars characters like Ewoks, AWR Troopers and roaming droids; Jedi Knights teaching younglings in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple; rocketing to the stars aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue; and more.
- Exclusive F&B and Merchandise – Even more specialty Star Wars-themed food and beverage and merchandise will be available.
- Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests. At embarkation points to Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, guests may come face-to-face with Stormtroopers on the lookout for a Rebel spy.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights access and activities will be exclusive to event ticket holders. Last spring’s event sold out, so booking early is strongly suggested. Tickets are priced at $129 adults, $124 ages 3-9. Discount available for Passholders and for Disney Vacation Club Members by calling Member Services or online, as well. Tickets are now on sale!