At Disneyland Park in Southern California, we’re preparing to celebrate the excitement around all things Star Wars with brand-new themed experiences in Tomorrowland beginning Nov. 16, 2015. Season of the Force will take you to a galaxy far, far away with special experiences:
Star Wars Launch Bay
This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more.
Choose Your Destiny with Special Character Experiences
- Dark Side – Encounter one of the most iconic villains from Star Wars, Darth Vader
- Light Side – Fly casual at this makeshift Rebel base, and meet the most famous co-pilot in the galaxy, Chewbacca.
Explore the Dark and the Light in Themed Galleries
- Dark Side Gallery – Get a look at authentic pieces of stormtrooper armor as well as famous Sith lightsabers once wielded by masters of the dark side.
- Light Side Gallery – Explore a gallery filled with Rebel flight helmets and lightsabers once wielded by Jedi Knights.
- Preview Gallery – See items built exclusively for Star Wars Launch Bay by the same prop makers who worked on the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Starship Gallery – Discover models of famous starships from throughout the Star Wars saga.
Join the Battle in the Star Wars Game Center – Play the latest games from the Star Warsgalaxy, including Disney Infinity 3.0 – featuring park-exclusive Toy Box levels.
Guests will launch into a galaxy far, far away aboard Hyperspace Mountain, finding themselves in an action-packed battle between Rebel X-wings and Imperial TIE fighters.
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
This popular attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Choose the dark side or the light at this new themed food and beverage location. In the space that currently hosts Tomorrowland Terrace, the Galactic Grill will serve up specialty menu items inspired by both sides of the Force. Here is a look at some of the menu options:
- Darth Tamale – Blue corn tamale with scrambled eggs and chorizo, red chili sauce and tomatillo
Lunch and Dinner
- First Order Specialty Burger – Angus beef and chorizo patty topped with fried cherry peppers, spicy-lime aioli on dark bun
- The Pastry Menace – Éclair with milk chocolate filling and a hint of cayenne pepper
- BB-8 sipper
- TIE Fighter premium popcorn bucket
Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
Relive Luke Skywalker’s path to becoming a Jedi in a film that recaptures favorite
Star Wars moments on the big screen. The Tomorrowland Theater presents Star Wars: Path of the Jedi, an exclusive cinematic event.
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Opening Dec. 8, 2015, Guests will experience a twist on the Jedi Training experience when they encounter new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney XD series, Star Wars Rebels.
You can choose their side when Season of the Force begins Nov.16 at Disneyland Park in California!