Opened May 16th at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort
AMC Theatres® (AMC), a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company, announced that guests will be able to watch the latest movies while enjoying their favorite food and beverages at AMC Downtown Disney 24 located in Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort. AMC Dine-In Theatres, the only theatre of its kind in the Orlando area, is officially open and combines restaurant cuisine and cocktails with AMC’s noted immersive movie theatre experience and hit movies.
“We are excited to present AMC Downtown Disney as another one of our flagship AMC Dine-In Theatres,” said Gerry Lopez, chief executive officer and president, AMC. “Since the launch of this concept, we’ve received tremendous feedback from our guests about the enhanced experience and variety of food and beverage options. More than 90 percent of our surveyed guests who attended a Dine-In location said it met or exceeded their expectations.”
AMC Dine-In Theatres offers a meal-and-a-movie option and a bar and lounge.
Dine-In Theatres (six auditoriums at AMC Downtown Disney):
- Casual, in-theatre dining
- Upgraded, comfortable reserved seating
- Table-top dining
- Seat-side service and a personal call button that discreetly alerts a server
- An extensive menu including a wide array of entrees such as an enticing selection of quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches, house specialties, as well as appetizers and deserts
- A wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty drinks, beer and wine
- Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- A full-service bar and lounge area inside AMC Downtown Disney 24
- The perfect place to hang out with friends before the show or discuss the movie after it ends
- Named after a term coined by famed filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock
- Features a variety of beer, wine, cocktails and the full Dine-In Theatre menu, including appetizers and desserts
- MacGuffins Bar & Lounge guests must be at least 18 years old; minors accompanied by a parent or guardian (at least 21) are welcome
- Ticket prices range from $6-13, depending on day of week and showtime, for the Dine-in Theatre experience.
- Menu items start at $6.59-8.99 for appetizers and adult entrees range from $8.59-11.99.