The year is coming to a close, and we’re ringing in the New Year with EVE – the best party in Orlando only at Universal Orlando Resort!
Dance the night away with us Dec. 31 on Orlando’s largest outdoor dancefloor. Don’t miss out on unlimited gourmet cuisine and epic entertainment. And there’s even more…
- Access to six Universal CityWalk clubs and venues, including Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club with music from DJs and live entertainment
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine including beef tenderloin and fresh seafood, assorted desserts and more
- Wearable tech LED wristbands presented by Coca-Cola that sync to today’s hottest music for a complete party experience
- Midnight champagne toast
- Confetti bursts and dazzling pyrotechnics show
Want even more? Upgrade to VIP for private viewing areas throughout CityWalk, an exclusive VIP menu and VIP seating areas as well. Or usher in the New Year with a themed photo with My Universal Photos EVE.
EVE begins at 8pm and the party doesn’t stop until 2am. To join the celebration, grab your tickets and start planning your party outfit.
Contact your Kingdom Magic Vacations Travel Planner for more information.
Beginning Dec. 5 and running daily through Jan. 2, families can create unforgettable memories as they experience one-of-a-kind holiday traditions at Universal Orlando Resort. All park guests will have the opportunity to:
- Marvel at the iconic larger-than-life balloons seen in the famous Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City during the Macy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios Florida. This year, enjoy two all-new balloons exclusive to Universal Orlando’s parade, Turkey Balloonicle, a towering balloon with a self-powered vehicle, and Holiday Lights Balloon, as they dazzle guests while floating through the air.
- Rejoice with holiday cheer as Grinchmas comes to life throughout Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Experiences include a heartwarming live show, “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular,” featuring the Whos from Who-ville. Guests will also have the opportunity to dine with the Grinch and Friends during a delicious breakfast within Seuss Landing.
- Sing along to holiday classics with performances by the masters of modern Christmas music—Mannheim Steamroller—at the Music Plaza Stage in Universal Studios Florida. Performance nights are Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 20.
The celebration continues at Universal Orlando’s four on-site hotels, where guests will relish in the spirit of the season with holiday buffets and dining events, tree-lighting ceremonies, special music performances, Hanukkah candle lightings, visits from Santa Claus, holiday poolside “dive-in” movies and family-friendly New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Eve at Universal CityWalk
It’s never too early to plan how you’ll ring in the New Year. At Universal’s CityWalk, guests can experience a dynamic New Year’s Eve celebration which includes non-stop entertainment, unique party zones—each with their own entertainment and signature drinks—along with access to six different clubs with live music, unlimited gourmet cuisine, and Orlando’s largest dance floor. Information about Eve event tickets will be released at a later date.