It’s that time of year again, time to solidify your New Year’s Eve plan and avoid major FOMO by choosing the best celebration. Celebrating the arrival of 2018 will not be complete without a delicious spread of food, great music to dance to and flashy outfits.
Search no further than EVE Universal CityWalk’s eye-popping, mind-blowing, jam-packed New Year’s celebration.
Here’s why EVE is your ultimate New Years’ experience:
1. Foodie Paradise
Satisfy your cravings and enjoy unlimited gourmet food like prime rib, tenderloin and fresh seafood.
2. Move and Groove All Night Long
Bust a move on Orlando’s largest outdoor dance floor.
3. Endless Live Music and DJs
Enjoy unlimited access to six Universal CityWalk clubs with live bands and DJs.
4. Classy Goodbye to 2017
Cheers 2017 goodbye with a midnight champagne toast!
We’ll see you at EVE!
On Dec. 31, 2014, guests of Universal Orlando Resort can experience non-stop entertainment at EVE, Universal CityWalk’s unparalleled New Year’s celebration. With unique party zones – each featuring their own entertainment and signature drinks, access to six different clubs with live music and unlimited gourmet cuisine, EVE will be the place to ring in the New Year.
Partygoers can celebrate all night on Orlando’s biggest outdoor dance floor, built just for this event. When midnight strikes, guests will kiss 2014 goodbye in style with a champagne toast, and enjoy a pyrotechnics display with incredible special effects.
Tickets are on-sale now for advance pricing of $99.99 plus tax until Dec. 15. Admission includes access to:
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine, including jumbo shrimp, roast sirloin, custom desserts and more
- Six unique outdoor party zones with entertainment and signature drinks
- Orlando’s largest outdoor dance floor, featuring live music from DJ M-Squared on a 360˚ DJ platform
- Six Universal CityWalk venues, including: Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Midnight champagne toast and pyrotechnics display
Here is just a taste of what you can look forward to: