There’s a magical world out there just waiting to be explored. And Adventures by Disney® guided group vacations are the best way for you to experience it all.
Offering worldwide itineraries across six continents, Adventures by Disney delivers all the ingredients for unforgettable trips to some of the world’s most popular destinations – including new trips to Greece and France! And, in 2013, you can once again explore the breathtaking sights of these famous European countries.
Greece – Greek Odyssey
This 10-day/9-night guided group family vacation to Greece includes visits to Athens, Delphi, Santorini and Crete. From ancient ruins to cosmopolitan Athens, quaint seaside villages to rustic mountain hamlets, Greece will captivate and entertain you with its idyllic islands and 4,000 years of history, traditions and culture.
• Set sail around the island of Santorini aboard a private jet boat and climb to the summit of a volcano.
• Kayak across the Aegean Sea to the island fortress of Spinalonga.
• As adults enjoy delicious wine tasting, Junior Adventurers can get into the fun with some grape stomping.
France – Esprit de France
This 8-day/7-night guided group family vacation to France includes visits to Versailles, Giverny, Deauville, Normandy, the Loire Valley and Paris. From breathtakingly beautiful countryside to the City of Light, opulent châteaux to historical landmarks like Omaha Beach, you can experience it all on this très magnifique journey through France.
• Visit the medieval monastery that sits atop the magnificent Mont Saint-Michel.
• Discover Omaha Beach and take a privately guided tour to the American Cemetery.
• Bike through the royal gardens of the Châteaux de Chambord and taste the wines that make this scenic region famous.