One of the best ways to celebrate the holiday season at Epcot is trying all tasty treats around World Showcase, and Holidays Around the World is adding more food and drink options for this year’s celebration, now through December 30, 2016 at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Here’s some of the items you’ll find at the five new marketplaces:
- Prost! in Germany (artisan cheese plate or sauerbraten with red cabbage and spätzle)
- American Holiday Table in American Adventure Pavilion (slow-roasted turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce)
- Alpine Haus between France and Morocco (cheese fondue in a bread bowl with fresh steamed vegetables)
- Seasonal Southern Delights near World Showcase Plaza (blackened catfish with white cheddar grits with okra)
- Feast of Three Kings Feast near World Showcase Plaza (Three Kings Bread)
Also as a part of Holidays Around the World at Epcot, Candlelight Processional returns to present the story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a celebrity narrator, a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir.
Celebrity Narrators scheduled to make appearances this year include (subject to change without notice):
- Nov. 25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Nov. 28-Dec. 1 – Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec. 2-3 – Whoopi Goldberg
- Dec. 4*-6 – Edward James Olmos
- Dec. 7-9 – TBA
- Dec. 10-12 – Robby Benson
- Dec. 13-15 – Meredith Vieira
- Dec. 16-18 – Jim Caviezel
- Dec. 19-21 – Joe Morton
- Dec. 22-24 – Ming-Na Wen – NEW!
- Dec. 25-27 – Jodi Benson
- Dec. 28-30 – Cal Ripken, Jr. – NEW!
The processional is performed three times per night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.) during the holiday season at the American Gardens Theatre. Dining packages are available on select nights and include a delicious meal and a guaranteed seat for one of the Candlelight Processional performances. Availability is limited.
Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast start at $27 plus tax per person for adults and $14 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Candlelight Dining Packages for lunch and dinner start at $47 plus tax per person for adults and $20 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. To book a package call your travel agent today!