My travel planner offered me a Shipboard Credit on my next Disney Cruise, but I am not sure exactly what to do with it?
That is a GREAT question that we often get from clients…here is a list of great ways to enjoy your shipboard credit!
- Amazing shore excursions arranged by Disney Cruise Line at many of the ports you will visit on your cruise!
- Senses Spa and Salon aboard the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy — Experience relaxation like no other in a ocean view sanctuary.
- Chill Spa – aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – exclusively for the teens ages 13 -17. Check out the Hot Chocolate Wrap!
- Vista Spa and Salon aboard the Disney Wonder and Disney Magic — A blissful – adult only retreat – full of pampering treatments and much more!
- Need to stay connected ? Pay for the internet services in the wireless cafe.
- Did someone say shopping? Purchase the must haves to bring home so treats for family and friends.
- Capture Special memories — Disney Cruise Line photographers capture your cruise memories – Visit Shutters to bring those memories home with you.
- Babysitting — Traveling with little ones under the age of 3 and you want to sneak an adult meal, movie in the Buena Vista Theater? — Flounders Reef Nursery on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder – and It’s a Small World Nursery will lovingly care for your child.
- Bingo anyone? Treat yourself to some game fun while you are sail across the ocean on a sea day.
- Check out unique Tropical beverages at the various lounges aboard any of the 4 Disney Ships.
Don’t let it go to waste — you can’t take it home with you !