There’s nothing like eating N’awlins style food, catching some beads and listening to a true Louisianan perform on the Music Plaza stage.
Chart-topping country music star Trace Adkins will be at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras this Saturday, March 7. Adkins has turned his albums into Platinum plaques, selling more than 10 million albums. Not just famous for his music, Trace Adkins is also known for his many different achievements including:
- Celebrity Apprentice Winner 2013
- Appeared in The Lincoln Lawyer and Mom’s Night Out
- Developed and hosted GAC’s “Great American Heroes”
- American Country Awards host for four consecutive years.
- Spokesman for the Wounded Warrior Program and American Red Cross
Trace Adkins has had more than 20 singles on the Billboard country music charts, with hits like, “No Thinkin’ Thing”, “Ladies Love Country Boys”, and “You’re Gonna Miss This.” One thing is for sure, you are NOT gonna wanna miss this.
Before the concert, guests can catch colorful beads by the handful during the festive Mardi Gras parade, which features 12 vibrant floats. Guests can also visit Universal Studios Florida’s very own French Quarter Courtyard to enjoy authentic Cajun cuisine and see performances by bands pulled straight from Bourbon Street.
Schedule of Events for the Weekend:
- 4:00 P.M. – French Quarter Courtyard Opens
- 7:15 P.M. – Mardi Gras Parade Starts
- 8:00 P.M. – Live Concert Begins
Mardi Gras runs on select nights through to April 18, so let the good times roll and get ready for a rockin’ weekend!