What’s the next best thing to Disney Cruise Line coming to Texas? How about a Disney cruise from Texas that visits Walt Disney World Resort! Toss in a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, and you have the ultimate Disney vacation!
Starting next year, you can hop onboard the Disney Magic in Galveston and sail away to Walt Disney World Resort. The new 8-night Bahamas sailings include a stop at Port Canaveral, Florida, where as part of your voyage, Disney will transport you from the ship to the resort with a Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket in hand!
And, its gets even better! The ship will also stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, giving you the chance to soak up the sun in one of the most beautiful spots on earth, alongside your favorite Disney friends.
If you’re looking for a quick getaway, Disney Cruise Line has also added a 4-night Caribbean voyage from Texas. It’s the perfect way to show your family a little Disney magic with a short vacation getaway.
These sailings are in addition to next year’s 6-, 7- and 8-night Western Caribbean voyages and this year’s 7-night Western Caribbean cruises starting September 22. Take a look below at all of the options from Galveston, and let us know in the comments which one suits your family best.
- 4-night Caribbean: Galveston, Cozumel
- 6-night Western Caribbean: Galveston, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
- 7-night Western Caribbean: Galveston, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel
- 8-night Bahamas: Galveston, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Key West
- 8-night Western Caribbean: Galveston, Key West, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel