8 Days / 7 Nights
Alpine Magic – Lake Como, Lucerne, the Alps & Zermatt
The Swiss Alps family vacation from Adventures by Disney® begins in Stresa, Italy with a tour of breathtaking Isola Bella Island. Next, be swept up to the astounding heights of Zermatt, Switzerland near the Matterhorn Mountain and follow in the footsteps of the ancient Celts as you approach Lake Luzern. It’s a vacation that will leave you yodeling!
Trip at a Glance
• Regina Palace Hotel
• Mont Cervin Palace
• Palace Hotel Luzern
• Minimum age: 4
• Suggested age: 6+
• 7 Breakfasts
• 4 Lunches
• 5 Dinners
• Arrive: MXP (Milan, Italy)
• Depart: ZRH (Zurich, Switzerland)
ALPINE FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Cruise to the Island of Isola Bella
Take a private cruise from Stresa to Isola Bella Island for a tour of the gardens to discover the terraces and statues, fragrant camellias, bright blooms and refreshing fountains.
Lake Como Cooking Class
Study pasta-making with a professional chef in a private cooking class at a local villa on the shores of Lake Como.
Ropes Course & Zip Lining in The Alps
Harness up and navigate over the crisp pines, creeks, and paths on Forest Fun Park’s ropes course and zip lines with a view of the Matterhorn in Zermatt.
Bike Ride Along Lake Lucerne
Travel through Furka Pass and gear up for a trek alongside the wide waters of Lake Lucerne. Ride the trails that meander along the edge of the lake’s royal blue waters.
THE DISNEY DIFFERENCE
• When you book an Adventures by Disney vacation, discover the Disney Difference:
• The services of two Adventure Guides
• VIP access and private events
• Outstanding accommodations
• Most meals during trip
• Admission fees to attractions and performances
• Cultural experiences with local experts
• Family activities and special thrills just for kids
• Transportation within your vacation
• Luggage service