Relax as you build memories to last a lifetime in rooms reminiscent of the Arts and Crafts movement of the late 19th century, with rich details and a refined décor. Standard Rooms and Suites are each well-appointed and offer the award-winning services you expect from a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Additional amenities are available to Guests staying on the Concierge level.
Villas offer more spacious accommodations and are ideal for larger groups; many Villas have views of Disney California Adventure Park. One-bedroom and 2-bedroom Villas have separate bedrooms, full kitchens and many other conveniences to make you feel at home.
The following room amenities are available to all Guests of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- Rooms configured with either a king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds or a queen-size bed and a set of bunk beds
- 24-hour room service
- Turn-down service
- Complimentary wireless and wired internet
- Comfy robes
- Irons and ironing boards
- Make-up mirrors
- Sleeping bags and cushions (upon request)
- In-room safes
- Dual-line phones with voicemail
- Clock radio with audio input
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary Disney Channel and ESPN
- Select rooms may feature views of World of Color with in-room music.
Rooms with a view of World of Color are subject to availability at check-in and cannot be guaranteed. Entertainment schedule is subject to change at any time.
Standard Rooms (Including Premium Views)
Featuring remarkable American Craftsman-style architecture and décor, these rooms offer a rare opportunity to sleep in premium accommodations with a view of the courtyard, pool, Downtown Disney District or Disney California Adventure Park.
These roomy, well-appointed 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites offer a relaxing retreat after an exhilarating day at the Disneyland Resort. Additional amenities include the availability of bunk beds, as well as extra safety deposit boxes at the front desk.
The Concierge-level rooms include the elegance of standard rooms and suites but with extra attention and service from our Concierge Staff to make your stay even more luxurious. Guests who stay in the concierge-level rooms are entitled to these additional room amenities:
- Priority check-in
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- An exclusive lounge featuring:
- Continental breakfast
- Breakfast bar
- Sodas and fresh fruit
- Evening wine and cheese reception
- DVD players and complimentary movies
Villas offer Guests additional space and many of the comforts of home. The fully equipped kitchen is handy for whipping up a quick breakfast or late-night snack. The in-room washer and dryer are a big help if you prefer to travel light. And if you have a large group, Grand Villas have 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with room for up to 12 Guests.
- One-bedroom and 2-bedroom Villas have full kitchens, washers and dryers
- Studio Villa sleeps 4
- One-bedroom Villa sleeps 5
- 2-bedroom Villa sleeps 9
The following additional amenities are available to Guests staying in the Villas:
- Private porch or balcony
- Safety deposit boxes available at the front desk if additional space is needed
- King-size or queen-size beds and queen-size sleeper sofas; all Villas except studios have pull-down bed in living room
- Crib, iron, ironing board and hairdryer in each Villa
- Refrigerator in each Villa
Room images are a representation of the room type and actual rooms may vary.