No matter what you choose to do out of the blue, personalized instruction and top quality equipment is always provided.
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club
Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club
is located just a stone's throw away from the world-renowned
Cayman Wall. No other resort is closer! Our Gold Palm PADI resort offers certified
instructors, with Sherwood equipment, that lead the day and night dives*
down cliffs, through caverns, reefs and the statue garden right down to a sunken
Mercedes-Benz, all in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean. And you don't
have to be a seasoned dive pro to enjoy it.
Breezes Curacao Resort Spa & Casino
Curacao Resort Spa & Casino one shore
dive per day is included in an underwater park, adjacent to the resort. Additional shore
dives, boat dives, night dives and certification courses are available at an extra charge.
We will happily provide all necessary Scuba gear, but you're free to bring your own
equipment. In front of Breezes Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, at about 85 feet, is a famous dive site called
the Car Pile, where cars, trucks, and earth moving equipment were placed to create an
added dimension to the reef area and special hiding places for sea life. This is a
perfect site for a night dive, although a first visit during the day is advised,
so you know what to expect. Due to the reef proximity to shore, the variety of sea
life and display of landscapes makes diving in Curacao a special experience.
Expect balmy Water, between 24C and 27C (75F and 81F); excellent visibility (100ft) and the
presence of a mild current.
Lido Braco Resort & Spa
Lido Braco Resort & Spa offers a wide selection of scuba dives and training programs options, which cater
to the need of most all divers, and aspiring divers alike.
Click Here to see a list of the most frequently visited dive sites. Grand Lido
Braco is a PADI International Resort and Retailers Association (IRRA) member, and as such offers a scuba program that is geared to both PADI and local scuba standards.
Lido Negril Resort & Spa
Lido Negril Resort & Spa offers daily dives for beginners (a resort
course and International PADI certification is available at an additional
cost, boat fees may apply)
Scuba is available at our other resorts (except Brazil) but is not included. Scuba at Breezes Montego Bay is offered as an excursion only. Prices may vary.
Discover Scuba Diving Course
For just $70 (USD) per person, our P.A.D.I. trained instructors will have you diving in just a couple of hours! The
Discover Scuba Diving Course schedule and availability varies by resort. All you have to do is show up at the shop, join
our one hour program, and then relax in the pool while we teach you some basic scuba safety skills. Once you
feel confident, it's off to the sparkling clear fish feeding sanctuary. An experience to cherish forever!
The Discover Scuba Diving program at Breezes Curacao Resort Spa & Casino is limited to prospective divers age 14 and up.
Scuba Education and Prices
All courses are P.A.D.I. certified and we are a P.A.D.I. International Resort Association Member. All instructors and divemasters are
- Night Dive (on request) - $45 (USD)
- Open Water Diver - $320 (USD)
- Advanced Open Water Diver - $320 (USD)
- Specialties - $150 (USD)
- Medic First Aid - $150 (USD)
- Rescue Diver - $350 (USD)
- Divemaster - $450 (USD)
Prices quoted are per person and may vary slightly by resort. Please consult the property for exact location information.
All equipment is supplied. Guests only need a swimsuit and T-shirt. Sherwood Brut regulators and Silhouette BCDs are provided, as well as masks, snorkels, fins and weight belts.
Divers may bring their own equipment if they choose to. Wet suites are not necessary, however, skins and 3mm wetsuits can be quite comfortable, especially in winter months.
All diving and equipment is included with the exception of Night Dives and Certifications.
Guests who are certified must show proof of certification.
For guests who are not certified or would like to scuba for the first time we offer a resort course. To qualify you must pass a water skill check, meet medical requirements and fill out a liability release form. After completing the course, guests will be allowed a one tank dive (of approx. 30 ft.) per day. This certification is not included, but is competitively priced to other dive shop courses. Guests will become P.A.D.I. Certified.
Get P.A.D.I. Certified
- Use of all scuba gear (tanks, BCD, weights, mask, fins and regulator)
- All paperwork: P.A.D.I. open water manual, dive tables, PIC envelope and log book, training course
theory and a written multiple choice exam.
- Confined Water Training (in pool) for four days. The course cost varies by resort.
- Four open water scuba dives, in sea, is available for a few hours each day, either morning or evening.
- Personalized instruction payable at resort.
Scuba Referrals Add a Twist
Referrals are written when a person has completed the training course and pool portion of a scuba
certification with their local dive center, and wishes to complete their open water certification.
- Letter of referrals from initial instructor.
- Four open water scuba dives.
- Scuba review in pool.
- Cost varies by resort and is payable upon arrival.
- You don't have to worry about bringing a wetsuit to SuperClubs. If you are
staying at Breezes Bahamas, you may want to pack one in the winter months
(Nov - Feb), just in case.
- You can dive up to twice a day if you are certified. If you are not certified, you can only dive after you complete the resort course ($70 USD).
- SuperClubs has night diving available at all our properties.
- For safety reasons, all of our dives are supervised or guided.
- Bring your dive team along, give us advance notice and you can all dive together.
- You can even dive as a team at night with advance notice.
- In order to take a dive course at any of our resorts you must first pass a swimming evaluation and a medical questionnaire.
- SuperClubs can P.A.D.I. certify you right here at our resorts for an additional cost.
- You can dive as deep as 90 feet and as shallow as 30 feet for beginners.
- SuperClubs uses - BCD - Cressi SUB brand of diving equipment
Regulators - Cressi SUB
Fins - Cressi SUB
Compressor - Mako
- For safety concerns, you may not dive any day you are flying.
- If you are traveling with a non-diving partner, they may join you on the dive boat if space is available.
- Snorkeling and diving are done from two separate boats.
- SuperClubs can certify you for an open water dive, however, it is at an extra cost and is not included in the all-inclusive package.
Jamaica: The nearest hyperbaric chamber is located in Discovery Bay
60 minutes from Montego Bay, 30 minutes from Ocho Rios and 2 hours and
10 minutes from Negril. Helicopter flights are available in cases of emergencies.
Bahamas: The hyperbaric chamber is at Lyford Cay Hospital.
The nearest chamber is at the Saint Elisabeth hospital in Willemstad.
Approximately 15 minutes from Breezes Curacao Resort Spa & Casino. The chamber is on 24 hour standby and
can take four persons.
*The divemaster reserves the right to deny diving privileges to anyone whom he/she feels is unfit to dive safely.
PADI resort courses are not available at all resorts.