You can now enjoy special rates on select Disney Cruise Line sailings departing from Miami this fall. Plus, you’ll be among the first to experience the newly reimagined Disney Magic with new spaces and surprises to delight kids, adults and families!
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises
- Starting at $125 per person, per day, based on double occupancy for Category 11 Standard Inside Stateroom on most sail dates Nov. 1 – Nov. 29, 2013 (excluding Nov. 24, 2013). Total package price for 2 persons is starting at $1250. Must book through July 31, 2013
- Excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $80 per person for Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Category 11C Standard Inside Staterooms can accommodate up to 3 Guests aboard the Disney Magic.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
About the Reimagineering
From the moment you board Disney Magic you’ll begin to discover new enchantment everywhere. From the magnificent lobby atrium to your well- appointed stateroom; from Senses Spa & Salon to the D-Lounge family nightclub. Come experience it all on your Disney Cruise Line vacation! For more information, click here.