- Room service at Disney's Yacht Club Resort is available 24 hours a day. Choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner items and snack items like pizza and nachos or fruit and vegetable platters.
- To order room service, select Dining Options on your Guest Room telephone.
Fitness Center and Spa
- The Ship Shape Health Club is located between Disney's Yacht Club Resort and its sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort.
- This fitness center and spa features massage therapies, body treatments, skin care and hair services, and men's and women's sauna and steam rooms.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment by Life Fitness and Hammer Strength includes treadmills, elypticals, stair climbers, regular and recumbent bicycles, weight machines and free weights.
- Open 24 hours a day.
- An attendant is present from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- For club access beyond attendant hours, meet with an attendant to sign a waiver and obtain a 24-hour access key.
- Resort Guests must be 14 years of age or older to use the health-club facilities. Guests 14 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
- Spa services include a surcharge (starting at $50) and are by appointment from the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- A personal trainer is also available by appointment, for an additional cost.
- In-room service is also available for an additional cost.
- Periwig's Beauty and Barber Shop, a unisex salon, is located between Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resort. Hours are Monday to Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Call (407) 934-3260 for information.
- Located in Disney Yacht Club Resort's lobby, Fittings&Fairings, Clothes&Notions sells sundries and other items, including sunscreen, film and disposable cameras, and baby food and formula. Same-day film processing and souvenirs are also available.
Babysitting and Child Services
- Babysitting and child services are available at Disney's Yacht Club Resort—keep your children having fun, even when you can't be there.
- Located next door in Disney's Beach Club Resort, the Sandcastle Club is a supervised activity center for children ages 3 to 12 that is open daily from 4:30 p.m. to midnight.
- Together with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out, Disney's Yacht Club Resort also offers one-to-one in-room babysitting. You can even reserve a childcare specialist to accompany you and your family during your visit to the Parks, providing a helping hand. Childcare is available for children ages 6 months to 12 years.
- To make a reservation for the activity center or in-room babysitting, contact the front desk or the concierge during your visit.
- Concierge assistance at Disney's Yacht Club Resort is available to Resort hotel Guests 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Located in the main lobby, the concierge can help you purchase Disney Theme Park and Disney Water Park tickets, make dining reservations and secure show seats, among other services.
- Self-parking at Disney's Yacht Club Resort is located near the convention center.
- Valet parking is also available for a nominal fee.
- Dry cleaning and valet laundry service is available. Select Housekeeping on your Guest Room phone.
- 24-hour self-service laundry rooms can be found at the following Disney's Yacht Club Resort locations: by the quiet pool and by room 1063.
- Host your events in more than 73,000 square feet of usable meeting space including 2 ballrooms, 21 breakout rooms, 2 registration counters, state-of-the-art booth-controlled A/V and lighting, high-speed and wireless Internet connectivity, ceiling-recessed screens and much more. Banquets of up to 3,000 can be accommodated in the Grand Harbor Ballroom.
- If you are planning a meeting, please visit Disney's Yacht&Beach Club Convention Center or phone Disney Meetings at (321) 939-7129.
- Fax, photo copy, mail and computer services, including high-speed Internet access, for Resort Guests.
Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access (for an additional fee)
- Guests with a Wi-Fi-enabled PC or laptop computer can purchase a Wi-Fi access card from the business center.
Services for Guests with Disabilities:
- Mobility and medical equipment use
- Accommodating special requests, including allowing service animals
- Telephones/TTY for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and bathrooms
- Valet parking (for a nominal fee)
- Cable TV with Disney programming
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room wall safe
- Voice mail
- High-speed Internet access (complimentary for select Suite accommodations; for all other accommodations, additional fee applies)
- Hair dryer
- Microwave (on request)
- Pack 'n Play playard (on request)