Enjoy the beauty, charm and romance of a luxurious escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Here, perfectly appointed rooms and suites welcome you home each day. Tasty outdoor cafes and a serene harbor invite you to explore the colorful piazza. A short stroll from the harbor, three amazing pools offer every level of relaxation. An opulent spa promises blissful renewal. Every day and night, stylish lounges let you unwind and incredible restaurants treat you with deliciously delightful culinary tours of Italy.
This is truly la dolce vita—the sweet life. Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
• FREE† Universal Express™ Unlimited ride access, allowing you to skip the regular lines in Universal Studios Florida™ and
Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ all day – a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. (Valid theme park admission required.)
• Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Opening Early Summer 2017) one hour before the theme park opens. (Valid theme park admission required.)
• Complimentary transportation from your hotel to Universal Orlando’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk™.
Enjoy the best of European elegance and Old World hospitality. Inspired by the picturesque Mediterranean seaside resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is a romantic getaway reminiscent of sunny days on the Italian Riviera. At this AAA Four Diamond Award® hotel you’ll enjoy superior service and world-class accommodations. Each of the 750 guest rooms, including 45 spacious suites, offers the epitome of European luxury and elegance with custom designed furnishings and marble accents. And of course, each guest room is also equipped with all the latest amenities to combine the best of Portofino Italy’s charm and romance with modern convenience. Families will experience the world of Despicable Me in its newly-renovated kids suites with an adjoining entrance for parents and plenty of room for everyone.
- Each room offers the epitome of European luxury and elegance
- Views of the gardens, sparkling Portofino Bay, Villa or Beach Pool
- Guest Rooms from 450 sq ft
- In Room Amenities including Keurig Coffee Machine
- Upgrade to Club Level and enjoy
- additional privileges including:
- Portofino Club Lounge Access
- Continental Breakfast
- Evening Hors d’oeuvres
- Fitness Center Access
- Kids Suites up to 675 sq ft
- Portofino Suites with all the comforts of home
- Villa & Hospitality Suites offering extra space to entertain & relax
- Governatore & Presidente Suites feature over 2,000 sq ft of luxury
From the hotel’s three themed swimming pools to the world-class spa where pampering and indulgence has been raised to an art from, at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel there’s never a lack of fun things to do. Or places to relax and do nothing at all.
- The Beach Pool is the ideal place for the family to spend the day together.
- Offering more exclusivity with upgraded amenities and lounge chairs, the Villa Pool is the perfect place to relax for a couple of hours…or the entire afternoon.
- The Hillside Pool on the east wing of the hotel, offering a quiet place for contemplation and more privacy.
- Let us send you to a place where calm and serenity exist every moment. Mandara Spa offers guests customized and personalized treatments to fit their needs. Spa packages are available or guests may opt to utilize the spa on an a-la-carte basis. The experience will be one of pampering, total relaxation, and calm.
- From the Beach Pool to the spa where pampering and indulgence has been raised to an art form, there’s never a lack of fun things to do.
- The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando® is host to “Harbor Nights” – a wine tasting and jazz event designed to capture the ambiance of the Mediterranean.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
*Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Opening Early Summer 2017). Valid at select attractions at each park. Additional restrictions may apply.†Paid theme park admission required. Only valid at Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, other select attractions, separately ticketed events and Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ** Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal Express™ Unlimited pass.ˆValid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Loews Portofino Bay Hotel logo © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.