Building on the classic style of her sister ship, the Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy is the regal fourth cruise liner in the expanding Disney Cruise Line fleet. This 130,000-ton vessel offers:
- 14 towering decks
- 1,250 staterooms
- The capacity to comfortably accommodate 4,000 passengers—along with the over 1,450 Cast and Crew Members who tend to the needs of every cruise Guest each day
- Total ship length of 1,115 feet and a maximum width of 125 feet
Aboard this majestic sailing vessel, state-of-the-art technology meets early 20th-century designrecalling the golden age of cruising in the 1930s. The Disney Fantasy was created with families in mind, combining sleek style and convenient facilities with splashes of Disney magic.
Here, you’ll find the vast array of comforts, outstanding service and timeless beauty of a ship that’s sure to capture your heart and imagination.
Download the Disney Fantasy deck plans.
Aboard the Disney Fantasy
Discover what awaits you and your family aboard the ship:
Staterooms on board the Disney Fantasy feature contemporary amenities, ample space and elegant nautical decor. Most boast split bathrooms—perfect for families and a cruise line industry first.
Youth Clubs fulfill the recreational needs of younger Guests. Kids clubs, activity centers for tweens and teens and a plethora of unique interactive programs can be found throughout the ship.
Dining options aboard the Disney Fantasy include elegant adults-only dining, gourmet Main Dining delights and mouthwatering made-to-order casual fare—in delightfully themed restaurants.
Entertainment aboard the Disney Fantasy, including spectacular musical live shows and first-run movies in 3-D, is available at a number of lavish onboard venues each day of your cruise—and is unlike anything else offered on the high seas. Additionally, one evening during each sailing, you will even be able to experience the magic of the Disney Wishes Nighttime Spectacular fireworks show.
Pools aboard the Disney Fantasy are terrific places to cool down and relax on sun-kissed afternoons. On Deck 11, you’ll find 3 sparkling pools—one for kids, one for families, and one just for adults.
Nightclubs & Lounges
The inviting Nightclubs & Lounges on the Disney Fantasy fill the nights at sea with live music, dancing and socializing.
Guests are instantly transported to an age of adventure and wonder, where elegance and sophistication mingle with Disney storytelling and whimsy. Inside is an attention to detail one would only expect from Disney, including:
- Lavish decorative murals
- Sparkling fixtures and furnishings
- Original paintings, statues and woodwork that lend to the Art Nouveau ambiance
- Themed venues —including youth clubs, restaurants, nightclubs and theater spaces—that take Guests of all ages to faraway places where memory and magic come together
The Atrium Lobby & Mademoiselle Minnie Mouse
The magnificent 3-deck atrium lobby on the Disney Fantasy is reminiscent of grand ocean liners of the Golden Age. Art Nouveau-inspired details and patterns in hues of vibrant blue, green, pink and gold lend to the sophistication. Glamorous and graceful design elements include:
- A sweeping grand staircase
- Towering fluted columns
- A grand piano
- An exquisite marble and stone inlay floor
- The lobby’s focal point: a cascading chandelier of stained glass and crystal beads.
- The pièce de résistance: the atrium lobby statue of Mademoiselle Minnie Mouse. Inspired by travel of the 1920s and 1930s, Minnie is cast in bronze and dressed in vintage fashion with steamer luggage at her side—and serves to welcome all who board the ship.