Follow Capa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando on a romantic tour, from hand-crafted cocktails to gourmet tapas to the main event.
Location: Disney Springs, The Landing
Type: Steakhouse Cuisine
Cocktail Hour Has Arrived
Find your way to this 17th-floor rooftop steakhouse and bar boasting the best in Spanish-influenced cuisine. While there, prepare to nestle into a flavorful atmosphere like no other… one that only Capa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando has to offer!
As the evening begins, ready a toast at our bar with a host of craft cocktails, each handmade by drink experts and mixologists. Imbibe on the ambience of the experience—whether indoors or al fresco—as you mingle with fellow Guests before exploring a diverse menu of small plates, succulent entrees and so much more.
From freshly shucked oysters and Florida seafood to tempting tapas, expertly cooked cuts and offerings from our wood-burning grill, there’s no shortage of delectable dining options and mouthwatering desserts for you to peruse—including several options specifically for kids.
Our open kitchen even allows you to get close to the action, all while the outdoor patio provides stunning views as evening fireworks blast off from Walt Disney World theme parks!
Know Before You Go
Learn more about dining opportunities at Capa, including information about reservations.
- Reservations are required. For booking, please check availability online or call (407) 313-7777. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- The Four Seasons Kids 5 and Younger Dine Free Program does not apply.
- In addition, Disney dining plans do not apply.
- All Guests will have to arrange their own travel arrangement when booking dining reservations at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
- Valet parking is only offered for a cost of $5 per car.