Refresh your sense of spring at the 2015 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival—with fresh seasonal dishes, enchanting Disney character topiaries, complimentary presentations and more!
See What’s Budding in 2015
Discover dazzling gardens, seasonal cooking and high-energy entertainment at this spectacular springtime event. Sprouting once again in March, the 2015 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be budding with fresh experiences for every age and interest.
With so much to see and do, you can return to the festival again and again… and discover something new each time.
Get Into the Groove
Harvest a bounty of events—from the Garden Rocks Concert Series to complimentary presentations, take-home tips and more—only at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival!
Here is the 2015 lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 6-8: Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- March 13-15: Pablo Cruise “Love Will Find a Way”
- March 20-22: En Vogue “Free Your Mind”
- March 27-29: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- April 3-5: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 10-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 17-19: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- April 24-26: The Guess Who “These Eyes”
- May 1-3: Taylor Dayne “Tell It to My Heart”
- May 8-10: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- May 15-17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with Epcot admission.
Beauty Abounds All Around
Special displays—like blossoming gardens and vibrant topiaries—add to the beauty of Epcot.
Know Before You Go
Admission to Epcot is required. Most Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival events are included with Epcot admission.
Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time.