The coolest hotel on the planet. Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock ‘n’ roll royalty with impeccable surroundings, laid-back luxurious style and show-stopping service. Supremely talented chefs offer culinary nirvana from a famed steakhouse to delicious American classic cuisine. The sweeping California mission-style design—inspired by classic rock music—welcomes you to escape to a sensational world with a palm-lined swimming pool featuring underwater music, incredible rock memorabilia and exceptional entertainment—including famous names live in concert.
Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
• FREE† Universal Express™ Unlimited ride access, allowing you to skip the regular lines in Universal Studios Florida™ and
Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ all day – a benefit worth $89 per person, per day**. (Valid theme park admission required.)
• Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Opening Early Summer 2017) one hour before the theme park opens. (Valid theme park admission required.)
• Complimentary transportation from your hotel to Universal Orlando’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk™.
- 12,000 square foot pool complete with underwater music, sand beach and waterslide
- Velvet Sessions – rock ‘n’ roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of the month
- Rock Shop featuring authentic Hard Rock merchandise and apparel
- The body rock® fitness center
- Hard Rock Cafe® and Hard Rock Live® concert venue nearby at Universal CityWalk®
The centerpiece of the Hard Rock Hotel is the 12,000 square foot pool – it’s a “can’t miss” activity during your stay with us.
Hang out at the beach and soak up the sun for the day. Your favorite tunes fill the air, plus the pool features an underwater sound system so you’ll never miss a beat. Get yourself a refreshing beverage from the Beachclub and you’ll be all set.
The body rock® fitness center features the latest in cardio fitness and circuit training equipment with steam and sauna rooms, whirlpool, and locker facilities.
Catch a round of golf or get a massage in between visits to the theme parks. You’ll never run out of fun things to do that are uniquely Hard Rock, including our new Fender® guitar amenity, where you can check-out a world-class guitar and jam out during your stay.
The award winning “Velvet Sessions” is a rock & roll cocktail party held in the hotel’s Velvet Bar and Lobby Lounge. Each “Session” showcases a different type of beverage theme for members to sip, shoot or guzzle along with fabulous and great live music from the nation’s best rock bands.
Whether you have a craving for steak and seafood or have the midnight munchies, the Hard Rock Hotel has a variety of dining options to choose from. Hit the breakfast buffet before a day in the parks, hang out at one of the coolest bars in town, or visit The Kitchen, where you never know if you’ll run into a rock star.
- The Palm Restaurant – famed New York steakhouse
- The Kitchen – New American cuisine
- Velvet Bar – Orlando’s coolest spot for cocktails and appetizers
- beachclub – poolside bar and grill
- Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace – ice cream parlor featuring Starbucks coffee
- Room Service – available 24 hours a day
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
*Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Opening Early Summer 2017). Valid at select attractions at each park. Additional restrictions may apply.†Paid theme park admission required. Only valid at Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, other select attractions, separately ticketed events and Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ** Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal Express™ Unlimited pass.ˆValid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Loews Portofino Bay Hotel logo © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.