Are you a fan of the Netflix original show, Stranger Things? Well then you can’t miss out on the chance to celebrate Stranger Things Day at the Universal Orlando Resort! You are invited to join the search party for Will Byers. During this day you can experience the Stranger Things Halloween Horror Nights house during the day at Universal Studios Florida! This is a first for Universal Orlando that they will have one of their Horror Nights Houses open for guests during the daytime at the park!
It will all happen on Tuesday, November 6th! This is known as “the day that Will disappeared” to fans of the show. On Stranger Things day from 11:00am to 7:00pm all Universal Studios Florida guests will have this exciting chance to walk through the Stranger Things haunted house from Halloween Horror Nights for one last time this year! What a perfect way to celebrate #StrangerThingsDay! Not only will the full Stranger Things Halloween Horror Nights house be available to experience, but additionally select food and specialty beverage options at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry and Boulangerie will be open for park guests to enjoy! If you are a Universal Orlando Passholder you will get special access to the express queue line for the house!
During your experience you will step into the shoes of Mike, Dustin, and Lucas as you venture into The Upside Down along with the help of Eleven to rescue Will from the Demogorgon. Here are some important details to know before you go:
- The Stranger Things House will only be open on Nov. 6 from 11am-7pm
- You must have a valid park ticket for Universal Studios Florida OR an Annual or Seasonal Pass
- No other Halloween Horror Nights houses, scare zones or shows will be open on this date
- Dates, times and entertainment are subject to change along with availability
- As always with Universal policy, no costumes or masks allowed
- This experience may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13