The Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining includes Disney Resort accommodations, a Magic Your Way Base Ticket and a Deluxe Dining Plan that offers 3 meals and 2 snacks per person, per night of the package stay, and 1 Resort Refillable Drink Mug per person, per package. With this package, guests can save up to 35% per adult on dining.
The following Disney Resort Hotel categories can be booked with this package:
- Disney Value Resorts
- Disney Moderate Resorts
- Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
A Magic Your Way Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 days (one Theme Park admission per day). Add-on options for this ticket include:
- Park Hopper® Option – Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) and visit more than one theme park on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Park Hopper® Plus Option – includes a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket, to your choice of: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park1, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park1, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course2 (with reserved tee time), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex3, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course4 (before 4:00 p.m.) or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course4 (before 4:00 p.m.). (Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.)
Deluxe Dining Plan
For each PACKAGE NIGHT, each person (ages 3+) will receive:
ANY combination of Quick-Service and/or Table-Service Restaurants
|Each Table-Service meal includes:
One appetizer, one entrée, one dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage
OR one full buffetEach Quick-Service meal includes:
One entree and one non-alcoholic beverage
OR one complete combo meal
|2 Snacks||Choose from:
|Resort Refillable Drink Mug||One per person, per package|
- Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
- Children ages 3 – 9 must choose from a children’s menu, where available.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (example: 5 night stay includes 5 days of meals).
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
- Due to the popularity of Disney table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
Entitlement Exchange Details
- 1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience (Cinderella’s Royal Table will require 2 Table-Service meals).
- 2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for one of the following: 1 Signature Dining Experience; 1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating; category 1 at 9:30 p.m. show); 1 Cinderella’s Royal Table Experience; or 1 In-Room Private Dining meal.
- Choosing items from a separate prix fixe menu offered at certain locations requires payment of a surcharge in addition to redeeming the number of table service entitlements required at the location.
Keepsake Luggage Tag
Walt Disney Travel Company keepsake luggage tag (one per person).
Savings of 10% to 20% and other values at participating locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Click here for further details.
Dining Plan Fliers
- View or Download Dining Plan Flier (Adobe PDF)
- View or Download Dining Plan Locations Flier (Adobe PDF)
Additional Package Options
- Travel Insurance
- Roundtrip Air from over 200 U.S. cities, plus select cities in Canada
- Disney’s Magical Express
- Alamo® Rental Car
- Direct Airport Transfer Service (towncar or limousine)
- Admission to Cirque du Soleil® show, La NoubaTM
- Magical In-Room Gifting Experience
- Memory Maker
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Package and package components are nontransferable.
- First use of multi-day tickets must be completed by 12/31/18. Multi-day tickets and options expire 14 days from first use or by 1/14/19, whichever comes first.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option.
- Park Hopper Plus Option
1Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
2Greens fees for one round of golf. Tee times required and are subject to availability.
3Valid only on event days. There are no events on certain days; some events require an additional admission charge. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies based on the event schedule.
4Valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 p.m. Only one miniature golf course visit per day.
- All pricing is in U.S. dollars.