Hang 10 at a Private Session
Show off your surfing skills on dozens of private waves at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park!
Experienced riders can shoot the curl in the world’s largest outdoor wave pool before the park opens or after it closes. This is your chance to spend some time on the water without a big crowd… just you and the surf!
Each session comes packed with up to 100 waves, broken into sets of 25—that means you’ll get lots of world-class surf all to yourself. No matter if you prefer left breaks or would rather go with a good right, you always choose the direction.
And with a maximum of just 25 surfers per session, you’re sure to catch the stoke on more than your fair share of the waves. Prepare yourself for one epic paddle-out!
Learn to Surf Like a Pro
From amped first-timers to intermediate riders, our surfing lessons have got you covered!
Surf lessons are offered on select days prior to park opening. Times may vary by season and are subject to change. The associated cost is $165 per person, including tax.
Classes are taught by total pros on select days prior to the park opening. Whether you’re starting from scratch or just want some pointers on your pop-up and stance, we’ll make sure you get the attention you need!
After a little instruction on land, you’ll head out on a soft-sided surfboard. By the time the lesson ends, you could be riding waves up to 6 feet tall.
Get ready to tell some stories to everyone back home!
Know Before You Go
Space is extremely limited for both options, so make your surfing reservations well ahead of time!
- All participants must provide his or her own surfing equipment.
- A maximum of 25 Guests per session will be allowed—that includes spectators.
- Guests may bring food and beverages into the park, but alcohol and glass containers are prohibited.
- Park admission is not required.
- Each session lasts from 3 to 4 hours, depending on the number of waves.
- Lessons are available to all Guests age 8 and older.
- Each lesson costs $165, tax included.
- Admission to Typhoon Lagoon is not required for participation in the program; however, Guests wishing to remain in the park after the class concludes will need a valid water park ticket.
- To ensure the best possible experience, only 12 students are allowed at a time.
- Surfing equipment—including towels and beginner surfboard—will be provided.
- Each class lasts approximately 2.5 hours.